Clean air fans
Clean gas fans are intended for transporting fresh air or filtered raw gas (air/solids mixture) = clean gas. They are commonly used in or after filter systems working with underpressure. Thus the fans are on the “clean side”. In systems working with overpressure, clean gas fans are successfully used as supporting units.
The clean gas fans are designed to operate reliably for many years. A high-strength grade of steel was chosen for fabricating the rotors, preventing deformation of the rotor blades and therefore increased wear of the motor bearings.
Since these fans only transport fresh air or filtered gas, they can be constructed to guarantee very high performance. The efficiency of such fans can be as high as 89% depending on the model.
Clean gas fans meet all requirements of Commission Regulation (EU) No 327/2011 of 30 March 2011 implementing Directive 2009/125/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council with regard to ecodesign requirements for fans driven by motors with an electric input power between 125 W and 500 kW.
• Easy access to and fast replacement of worn parts thanks to modular design
• Reliable long-term trouble-free operation thanks to sturdy, leak-proof welded construction
• High efficiency of up to 89% depending on the model
• Can be used both in and outside of filter housings
• Compliant with directive 2009/125/EC