Transport fans are intended for transporting raw gas consisting of an air/dust mixture (without solid fractions). They are commonly used in dust collection systems for transporting raw gas with a density of up to 50 g/m3.
These fans are intended for transporting a mixture of air and dust. They designed so the transported raw gas does not adhere to the rotor, meaning it will not interfere with fan operation. A high output can be achieved even though the fans are designed for the transportation of dusty air. The efficiency of these fans can be as high as 86% depending on the model.
Thanks to this high efficiency, the fans can be used successfully as a replacement for clean gas fans if there is a risk that the dust collection system may not adequately filter the air.
• Modular design
• Sturdy, leak-proof welded construction
• High efficiency of up to 86% depending on the model, notwithstanding design for the transportation of dusty air
• Wysokie sprawności, mimo przystosowania do transportu pyłów, sięgające do 86% w zależności od modelu
• Economically justified use as replacement for clean gas fans
• Suitable for outdoor and indoor use
• Sound insulation available
• ATEX version available